KSEM2017 Camera-Ready Copy Guidelines
Congratulations on having your paper accepted for publication in the proceedings of the 2017 10th International Conference on Knowledge Science, Engineering and Management (KSEM 2017). Please carefully consider and address the reviewers' comments when you prepare the camera-ready version of your paper. The camera-ready copy of your paper must conform to the Springer's conference paper templates, which can be find in the author's instruction page here: http://www.springer.com/gp/computer-science/lncs/conference-proceedings-guidelines
- For all FULL PAPERS, your paper is expected to be within 12 pages, including all text, figures, references and appendices.
- For all SHORT PAPERS, your paper is expected to be within 8 pages, including all text, figures, references and appendices. Your final camera-ready paper is STRICTLY due by midnight **09/06/2017** Australian Eastern Standard (Melbourne) time. Late submission will not be possible for the inclusion into the proceedings.
Consent to Publish Form Preparation
Every accepted paper needs to be accompanied with the signed Springer Consent to Publish form before it can be included into the Springer proceedings. The form should be sent to you by PC chair. Or you can fill directly from the file available for download at http://www.ksem2017.conferences.academy/files/CopyrightForm.pdf One representative author of your paper needs to sign and scan the form and include it into your camera-ready submission. Note that Springer will not accept digital signatures, so please make sure that your form has been signed in ink and well scanned. In the form, you may consider the inclusion of the following information to address the relevant items:
- Title of the book or conference name: Knowledge Science, Engineering and Management (KSEM2017)
- Volume editor(s): Gang Li, Yong Ge, Zili Zhang, Zhi Jin, Michael Blumenstein
Camera Ready Submission
To submit the final version of your paper, please follow below procedures:
Create a folder named KSEM2017PXXX where XXX is your paper ID, and include the following files:
- the LaTeX or Word source files of your paper, including figures, bib files
- the PDF file of your paper
- authors.txt, which should contain: Full names of all authors (surnames clearly marked by block letters) and their email addresses. The corresponding author's name, postal mailing address and contact email address.
- scanned signed Springer Consent to Publish form
- Zip the folder into KSEM2017PXXX.zip file and
- Submit the zip file by email to: email@example.com
- At least one author of the paper must register to conference by June 09, 2017 for inclusion in the proceedings.